Macey, labeled The Beautiful Nerdette, she was a contestant on Total Drama Cutthroat as a member of the Fierce Arachnid
|Episode Eliminated||TDC: Love Is A Battlefield|
|Fear||Scoring lower than an A on any test, skydiving.|
|Talent||Maths, Debating, Argueing, Winning, Leadership, Over-Achieving, Lacrosse, Hockey|
Macey was born and raised in London, England and has a thick british accent. She was always spoilt as a child by her parents, even though she didn't ask them to. Macey loves her family and enjoys hanging out with her sister Tegan who is 16 years old, like Macey. When Macey started high school, she became quite popular as she is very smart, and most of the guys thought she was hot; but Macey didn't care about that, she just wants people to accept her for who she is.
Total Drama CutthroatEdit
Macey was placed on the Team, Fierce Arachnid
Interviewer: Hello Macey, Here's some questions to answer
How do you feel about being accepted to the show?
- OMG! I feel great! It's going to be REALLY awesome! I still can't believe I was accepted, but I'm so glad that I was!
What are your thoughts about the show?
- I think that the show will be great, and I'm hoping that there are some solid competitiors out there.
How will you use the money if you win?
-If I won, which would be amazing. I would go to university and study my dream of becoming a scientist.
What is your strategy/startigies to win?
- My strategy is to be myself, because If I be myself, everyone should accept me for who I am. And, I will have to be careful who I trust...
Who do you want to be friends with?
- Oooh! Everyone! But Madison, Ronnie and Genesis from my team the Fierce Acracnids seem nice and of course I will be friends with anyone who wants to be friends with me!
Are you statisfied about the characters on your team?
- M'hm. I think my team is great.
Do you think you can win?
- Yes. I believe in myself that I can win. And there is no reason why I can't win if I use my mind.
What are your hobbies?
- My hobbies are: Learning new things, writing stories, painting and I can play tennis well.
Do you have a crush on someone?
- No, I already have a boyfriend :)